Our baybee has some skillz! He can do things that... well, that many other babies can do. But they're new and exciting to us!
Here, Baybee demonstrates his remarkable ability to spit up. This is an average amount - some days we get more than that (especially if I've eaten anything good, like ice cream, the night before. Sigh.), but the video is fun because I caught him in the act so spontaneously.
The Babe is starting to make faces and noises. This video captures his glare and an "ah." I wish I could capture his grunting, which is by far his funniest noise, but I don't have a video of that, so you'll just have to trust me.
Also, our kid can roll over now! Twice I have left him on his back and come in to find him on his stomach! This video shows him going about halfway over - he would have made it if Mike hadn't made a quick catch!
And last of all, Aidan is starting to smile! Here he is giving Daddy a little smile,
and here he is giving Mommy a huge grin! This one is my favorite of all!
4 comments:
He's a cute one! Does he look less like ET now when he has no shirt?
I'm so glad you put things on your blog. It's about time. He's a cutie. When can I see him?
Aren't babies so much fun!!! I can't imagine my life without them...seriously;)
Aww. How cute!
Post a Comment