
I looked in the trash can, wondering if Mike had finished the milk this morning. No empty jug. I looked around to see if I had left it on the counter. No milk carton. I looked in the trash can AGAIN to see if I had finished it with my cereal this morning at breakfast and had just forgotten that I threw the carton away. No milk carton! I looked in the surrounding rooms in case I had somehow brought the milk carton with me when Aidan needed something. No jug.
You probably already figured out the ending to this story. I finally found the milk carton - where else? - in the cupboard where the cereal goes! I must have stuck it in there when I threw away the empty cereal bag!
And some people say Momnesia isn't real!
8 comments:
O-L-D-Y
You ain't got no alibi!
You old, yeah yeah
You OLD!
That was funny.
Welcome to the club. Pregnancy and childbirth kill brain cells. At least it wasn't a full gallon of milk;)
Yeah...and it doesn't ever get any better. That explains a lot about mom, don't ya think? :)
Love you mom.
LOL. I started laughing before the post was over because I knew the milk carton would be in the cupboard. I have actually TRIED to do that several times, but I don't think I have ever ACTUALLY put the milk in the cereal cupboard!
So, was your milk ruined or was it only in there for a short amount of time?
It was ruined. I didn't notice the missing milk for about 4 hours.
hahahahaha!
well I am not a mom but I often leave throw away silver spoons and leave my cell in the fridge! You're not alone...
Post a Comment