My kiddo has been eating like CRAZY lately. Look at the difference in just 3 weeks! (Sorry, I don't know how to get them side by side.) I might be getting him weighed tomorrow - if so I'll edit this post to tell you how much he has gained.
In that 2nd picture, can you see how much he's filling out his onesie? That's a size 3-6 month onesie!!!
And this picture is just for fun. Cuz Aidan's a cutie. It was taken right before his bath. That's why he's mostly naked.
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
3 comments:
cute picture of you two!
Geez Louise, he HAS gotten hefty! Or, as I was in my younger years, "festively plump."
The rounder the better -- at least when they're babies. When does fat on thighs become not cute any more?
Post a Comment