That's what many people have asked me about teaching. And the answer?
Well... from day to day, not really. I don't find myself wishing that I could get up to go to school. I am very happy to be home with my darling little boy.
But I must confess - last night I dreamed that I was teaching kindergarten. Now, anyone who knows me well knows that I can't imagine ever teaching younger than 3rd grade because they are just TOO YOUNG. And kindergarten?! No way. But in my dream, it wasn't so bad. In fact, it was maybe even a little bit fun. And when I hear a teacher talk about things like the math series I worked with for the last few years, or organizing their classroom, I must confess that the teacher side of me wakes up and could talk all day.
Do I miss it? Not intensely. But could I see myself wanting to go back sometime? Yeah, maybe I could... To everything there is a season!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
3 comments:
Of course you miss it! haha What math program did you use?
Everyday Math - SUCH a good program!
I have heard great things about that one!
Post a Comment