Wednesday, September 30, 2009

:(

I woke up this morning and the house was only 64 degrees. I had to pull out the slippers again. :(


I wore these in the hospital when I had Aidan, who will be 4 months old on Friday. That means we only had 4 months of weather where my feet wouldn't freeze! Grrr.... I need to move to Arizona.

3 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

I turned on the heater for the first time this winter today. :(

Jennifer said...

I just barely closed my bedroom window for the first time since Mayish. The rest of the house is perfect temperature, but when I went in my room from being in the living room, it was a bit chilly.

Emily said...

I'm really cold when I wake up. Otherwise, my preggo body overcompensates and I'm usually hot. Unless I'm outside walking to or from institute from the car at UVU. Then my teeth rattle!