Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas

We were very lucky to have my two of my sisters come visit over Christmas.

This is Heidi...


and Jennifer.

We had a lot of fun playing with them over their entire visit. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas day... I'm only 3 weeks late! :)

The traditional nativity scene - complete with a little baby Jesus!


Jennifer and Aidan waiting at the top of the stairs to come down.

Lining up in age order to come in... that's the first time I was in front of the other two!


Here's baby seeing his gifts from Santa. (This video is longer than the other two.)

And this shows what he was REALLY interested in - the wrapping!

Again, this is what he REALLY liked.

These next shots show Aidan playing with one of Mike's gifts, a Man of Steel hat.




Jennifer and I got the exact same shirt for Christmas! (This was completely unplanned.)

Later during the day, Aidan enjoyed the fruits of his father's labor...er... stocking.

What a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the Savior's birth and the love of family!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! we did the whole waiting upstairs and coming in the room by age, too! how crazy is that?!

Spencer said...

I noticed that Jen continued Dad's tradition of, "I guess Santa didn't come." Nice.

Jennifer said...

Was that me? I thought it was Heidi's voice.

Debbie said...

So . . . Heidi looks like Eric and Jennifer looks like Lisa. Hmmm . . . you would think you guys were siblings. :)

Jeni G said...

mike always played the part of Joseph when we were kids... he looks like the same sweet kid.