If you aren't my friend on Facebook, you might not be aware that my computer died a few days before the New Year. (There, that gives me the perfect excuse for not posting in so long, right?!) We are currently in the process of trying to buy a new one. Luckily, my data wasn't lost. My motherboard was just fried. So, I am borrowing Mike's computer to post. This is just a bunch of random pictures and videos, mostly of my son because I'm a crazy proud mama. They've been waiting on my camera for me to share them, and I finally decided that today is the day!
Aidan is getting closer to crawling every single day.
I love his little winter snowsuit!
Pictures with Dad and Mom.... for those of you who don't just read my blog to see my son! :)
Aidan was playing with a boy in our ward who is almost exactly the same age. It was really funny to watch them both sitting there chewing on toys together!

This is what Aidan does when he gets really tired. It's almost hard to put him to bed because he just seems so happy!
And there you have the catch up posts. Be sure to scroll down for a few more!
P.S. Comments are great! :)
7 comments:
Dear Michelle,
Your baby is fat. I would love to meet him.
Love,
Spencer
He is rill cute! In that last video... that's not what he sleeps in, right? You did say you have no crib...?
I couldn't see the dog slipper one.. movie or video? It has a weird image in the left hand corner instead. Anyone else have that problem?
nevermind - it worked.
Em, that's his changing table. He sleeps in his pack and play. (The picture in his snow suit is in that.) But someday the poor kiddo will get a crib!
Dear Spencer,
He is also cute. I would love for you to meet him, too.
Love,
Michelle
okay. this is really random -- but when i saw that picture with you and mike i thought, "wow. her butt looks really good there." anyway. just thought you'd like that little confidence booster. :-)
Robin - while I sincerely appreciate the compliment... that's actually my sister Heidi, not me. But I'm sure she'll be glad to hear that her butt looks good! :)
Post a Comment