Very pretty, even though I share your usual sentiments of hate. Today I was awed by the beauty of falling snow here... Then I drove in it, almost died, and my hate returned a hundredfold.
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
4 comments:
See! winter can have its moments!!! Especially if you don't have to go anywhere!!:)
That frost is beautiful!!!
this is called hoarfrost. and it's pretty cool! ha ha. get it? pretty COOL.
Very pretty, even though I share your usual sentiments of hate. Today I was awed by the beauty of falling snow here... Then I drove in it, almost died, and my hate returned a hundredfold.
Post a Comment