After several posts about Lucky, our invincible fish, I am sad to share with you that he was, indeed, mortal. Over the last month or so, he deteriorated to the point where he couldn't even get up to the surface to eat; he just laid on the bottom of his bowl all day long, looking miserable. As I told Mike, "It looks like he should be in the animal version of Hospice." We debated about how best to put him out of his misery... suffice it to say, I left it up to Mike. Here's hoping that Lucky is now all healed and happy floating around in fish heaven! He was a good pet.
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
4 comments:
Was this the same fish that was in your classroom for so long? How long DID he actually live?
I had a fish when I was a kid. It died. I never got over it.
Yeah, do you remember how Popcorn (or was it Caramel) ate the other fish?!!
(Picture Perfect)
Yeah, that was the same fish. I bought him in 2004!!!
Post a Comment