Sorry I am so slow to post, but we have a new little member of our family!
Ethan Michael Steele was born on Dec. 18, 2011 at 2:26 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 3/4 inches long. He is cuddly, healthy, and adorable, and all of us are THRILLED to have him join our family!
Being there in person to actually see and hold your little new one, or to play with Aidan, was such a privilege for me. Yes, Ethan will eventually sleep through the night!
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
6 comments:
He's so cute!! Congrats. to all of you!!
He's so cute!! Congrats. to all of you!!
Congratulations! Thanks for posting this news.
Congratulations!! That's Ellis' birthday too. :)
He is so handsome! I'm glad everything went well and that you're doing so great.
Being there in person to actually see and hold your little new one, or to play with Aidan, was such a privilege for me. Yes, Ethan will eventually sleep through the night!
Post a Comment