Friday, November 7, 2008

First Snow

We had our first snow of the season today. I thought it was... well, okay, a little pretty. But ONLY because it didn't stick to the ground! One of my windshield wipers DID break when I tried to use it because it was frozen to the windshield! But I think Mike can fix it.
Sigh.
I'm trying to be positive about the long winter ahead...

3 comments:

Ann Michelle said...

Just think no bugs for many months as long as it stays cold and snowy!! :)

LaRae said...

I'll enjoy my warm or cool autumn days, thank you very much. Good luck with the long winter.

Jennifer said...

hmm. We beat you! Is that an accomplishment? I drove to SLC airport in a crazy snow storm Wednesday morning. But then I was gone until today, so I don't know if Utah has had more snow storms.

It was in the 50s today, though.