
This weekend was our stake conference, so we drove to Ames twice. On Saturday night, we went to get dinner in between the priesthood and the adult session. Where did we eat? Well, our two favorite places in Ames, Jimmy John's and Cold Stone!
Jimmy John's might be a midwest thing since I had never heard of it before moving out here to Iowa, but let me tell you, they are the YUMMIEST sandwiches ever!!! Better than Subway, and I like Subway! Has anyone else ever eaten at one? If not, search it out. It's well worth it! (Which reminds me... I have leftovers in the fridge right now!)
And Cold Stone? What more can I say? You people that live 10 minutes from one, appreciate your good fortune!
So, where do YOU go to eat a treat? (Hey, and I didn't even mean to rhyme!)
3 comments:
Never heard of Jimmy John's, and the closest Cold Stone that I know about is in Lubbock. Actually, I don't even know if it is a Cold Stone by name, but it is a similar place. But none of you people have Rosa's!
What was your rhyme?
I don't go out to eat often enough to have a favorite. I'm too busy and too cheap and too almost-friendless to go out to eat.
i like frozen yogurt.
well . ..at least I like getting frozen yogurt with a certain boy. =)
Post a Comment