Here's what my sweet hubby did this weekend:
1. washed all the dishes
2. voluntarily vacuumed the whole house without being asked
3. gave the vacuum cleaner a haircut (I tend to shed some nice long hairs...)
4. vacuumed the floorboards, corners, and ceilings
5. cleaned the ceiling fans
6. went grocery shopping with me
7. cooked me breakfast AND lunch
8. remembered how I like my eggs without any reminder at all, even though we haven't eaten them in a long time
9. made the bed (this one is a BIG DEAL!)
10. let me sleep in
Isn't he amazing?!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
6 comments:
yes
Wow. Go Mike!
Mike when are you going to tell her the bad news? What did you do? :)
I'm with audrey. What did he do?
Cool, Michelle, It is always a nice thing when your hubby helps out. Especially when they do it just because they love you!! :)
I just wish that Eric would do something like that every now and again. You are so lucky
Post a Comment