Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Supervision

I'm a teacher, so I'm sure I know better. All of you who have small children will shake your heads in pity. Of course, you would NEVER leave a bottle of blue food coloring out on the counter! You can only imagine what your small children might do with it!
Well, not having small children, I DID leave a bottle of blue food coloring on the counter. And, a mere 4 drops later, here's what my BIG kid managed to do!



(Look carefully at his teeth.)


Looks like someone needs to teach me a lesson about better supervision! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

that made me laugh!

Ann Michelle said...

Funny, Michelle. It's those "big" kids that you really have to watch out for.

LaRae said...

Somehow those pictures reminded me of the year when Mike had a MOUTHFUL of gum from the Bushmans! That was hilarious!