Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning to Look at Lot Like Christmas!

I put our tree up about a week ago, but I couldn't find our extension cord to plug it in! I finally remembered to get that, so here's our decorations! I also finally wrapped a few presents so it didn't look so bare underneath.

I love this season! Mike always laughs at me for putting up a tree since we're going out of town, but I just love having it there to plug in and appreciate. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute. Thanks for sharing.

Heidi said...

Fun! I love the stockings on the stair railing; it looks like it came straight out of a Christmas picture book!

LaRae said...

Yay for Christmas trees and stockings and garland on stairways! It's beautiful.

Rebecca said...

is that a rill tree?

Jennifer said...

I'm guessing it's fake from her Christmas tag. Am I right?