Who knew 40 degrees could feel warm? But that's our weather this weekend, and it actually feels nice compared to what we've had!
On a side note, I finally bought some wrapping paper so I can finish wrapping gifts. (I ran out earlier, so I've just had a bunch of presents laid out on our spare bed, waiting to be wrapped.) Yay for Christmas!
Guess I better go and actually make dinner, huh?...
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
5 comments:
How late do you guys have dinner??
Are them presents for us?!
it has been in the 30's all week here
It's in the 20's and 30's here, too. We're VERY cold!
Usually around 7 or 7:30. Mike's choice, not mine. If I try to have dinner ready at 6 like a NORMAL person, he'll pick at it a little, then claim to be starving and want more food around 8:00. It's easier to just wait.
Post a Comment