This is my sister Rebecca. She is planning to go on a mission this summer, so my older sister Lisa told her that she better get some fun panties now before she has to get all serious. Hence, this gift!
This is my little sister Heidi. Or rather, her feet! She got these socks from our brother-in-law Jon.
And this one is my mom after she opened a gift from Mike and me. She said it was her favorite gift this year!
10 comments:
yeah. satan's panties.
love the new background.
Does that last picture mean you are making an announcement?
hey, ditto on the background. You forgot to mention that the panties were labeled "Heart, Dustin" ;)
Michelle,
This is your relief society president wondering (from that last picture) if there is something you didn't tell me last night when you came visiting teaching. I hope it is!!!
Ann Michelle
I'll never understand your natural gravitation towards anything panty.
Nicole and Ann Michelle,
Maybe... :)
Okay, yes!
Michelle,
Congratualtions!!!!! I'm so excited for you and Mike. That is so awsome!!!
Michelle,
Congratualtions!!!!! I'm so excited for you and Mike. That is so awsome!!!
Michelle, I guess the word is out in your ward now for sure. Cute pictures.
that pantie picture is funny becuase at the last sib din Natalie decided to bull up rebeccas dress and flash the world. fortunatly I was a seat that I didn't see it.
Post a Comment