Congratulations on the Boy!! Boys are great - he'll keep you hopping. You can always try a baby name book to jump start the thinking process. That's what we did with K. :)
Have fun, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger:) I would take those over Octavious and Thor in heartbeat...oh my loving Will, where did you get your taste for names?
I'm a wife, mom, child of God, housekeeper, cook, doer of laundry, friend, teacher, musician, daughter, and sister, order of importance varying on the day and the situation. I love life and my sweet husband Mike, and staying home with our little guys Aidan and Ethan makes me so happy! Summer is my favorite time of year, purple is my favorite color, and ice cream is my favorite food!
10 comments:
Good luck with that...
yay for nephews!
congrats, looks like we are going to even out with the nieces and nephews
take good care of him, and remind him that Eric and Tanya are his favorite uncle and aunt
Congrats! Don't name him Remington either! Boys are so fun!
WOO!! Even though I guess incorrectly, I'm cool with a nephew, too. :) Nice work, guys. :D
Yay for baby boys! Now I can begin making a baby quilt. Do you need any input from Grandma as to what to name your baby?
Yay for baby Stetzon! (with a z, of course)
Congratulations on the Boy!! Boys are great - he'll keep you hopping. You can always try a baby name book to jump start the thinking process. That's what we did with K. :)
So, Mike, Does everybody else who knows it's a boy have to send you cookies, too? Big, oatmealy-raisin ones?
Have fun, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger:) I would take those over Octavious and Thor in heartbeat...oh my loving Will, where did you get your taste for names?
Post a Comment