Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Word is Out

I think the news has officially leaked. If you missed it, we're having a baby! We're due June 18th, and we have the ultrasound tomorrow to see if it's a boy or a girl. Give your best guess in the poll on the side - I'll post the results when we know!

Also, I have to give a hand to all the people who knew for a few weeks and haven't said anything. Mike didn't want to tell people for a while, so I have several friends who figured it out but still kept the secret. Thanks for staying mum - it must have been hard! It's officially okay to spread the word now!

4 comments:

LaRae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaRae said...

I was going to vote boy, but then I thought about how Michelle has Mike wrapped around her finger, and I can just picture a little baby girl wrapping her Daddy around her finger.

Audrey Seymour said...

NO WAY!!! OH MY GOSH!!! That is awesome. What did you do to Mike? :)

Cheryl said...

Yeah Michelle! Congratulations! We vote girl but will be checking back to see for sure. Hope things are going well with the pregnancy. We are so excited for you!