Saturday, January 31, 2009

Poor Mike!

So I don't know how this happened, but somehow my poor husband has been extremely sore the last few days. He says he worked his legs really hard at the gym on Wednesday, but this shouldn't be a big deal to him because he works out all the time. (Unlike me. I used to. And then I got pregnant and tired all the time and kind of slacked off. Oops.)

Anyway, the back of Mike's legs were so sore yesterday that he could hardly walk! He was hobbling around the house and couldn't even straighten his legs out all the way! I tried to give him a massage, and I made him sit on ice packs, and he finally took some ibuprofen, so this morning he feels a little better. It was sad and a little funny all at the same time. :) I hope you feel better soon, sweetie!

1 comment:

LaRae said...

Are the legs feeling better now? Did you figure out which machine or which workout made your legs so sore?