Sunday, October 26, 2008

Peanut Butter


As per my sister Emily's suggestions, this post will be dedicated to peanut butter.
Things I love about peanut butter:
1. It comes in gigantic tubs. This is good when your husband spreads his sandwiches with 1/2 inch of the stuff!
2. It makes for some YUMMY no-bake cookies!
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast sandwiches. Mmmmm! (Feel free to email me for the recipe if you've never tried this. It's a Rachael Ray special! Ann Michelle, don't gag. You won't want the recipe.)
4. It's easy to make PBJ sandwiches for lunch.
5. They're also easy to take on trips.
6. It tastes good!
Okay, so I don't have a whole lot to say about peanut butter. I'm just trying to break out of the boredom. Thanks for all the ideas of things to post about!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

what do you prefer, crunchy or creamy?

Emily said...

creamy

Ann Michelle said...

You're right Michelle I won't be asking for that recipe anytime soon - however I love peanut butter and if you have a really yummy recipe for peanut butter bars/cookies you can always send that my way - I'll just make them when J. is not around to feel bad that he can't have any!!!

Jennifer said...

The recipe sounds interesting. Email me a copy of it, por favor.

LaRae said...

I used to prefer crunchy, but I think I've pretty much switched over to creamy.