
Today the wind is HOWLING! We can hear it through our window - it almost sounds like rain! We had some pretty colored leaves for the last month or so, but I think this wind storm will turn most of the trees into bare ones like the one above. Sigh. It's time for winter. My clothes are in that yucky transition stage where you can't put away the summer stuff quite yet because there are still a few warm afternoons, but you can't get all of your heavy sweaters out quite yet or you are melting by the end of the day. As a result, my bedroom is VERY messy!!! I have all of my winter tubs open on the floor while all of my summer ones are still in my closet. I think I will make the official switch this Friday on my day off. (!) Is it turning cold anywhere else yet?
6 comments:
Actually it is here, we have had lows near freezing, as I have been walking Natalie to school every school every day when it is 33F. But it is a little bit warmer, but I feel that another system is coming soon
i HATE that clothing transition! it makes me soo sad. =(
Why do you get a day off on Halloween? Sad day!
It's our comp day for parent teacher conferences, which are the 30th. Don't worry, though... out here we aren't allowed to wear costumes or even have a Halloween party, so it's really not a bad day to miss! At least you don't have hyper kids that you have to try and have a regular day with!
I don't have enough winter clothes to even have a transition place. All the clothes hang in the closet all the time. I have a hard time wearing sweaters very much in the winter because they are nice for outside, but inside I get too hot and itchy.
my sentiments also, mom.
Post a Comment