When does THIS ever happen?! I have time on my hands to blog, and I can't think of a single good thing to write about! Unfortunately, it's been happening several times over the last few weeks. Does anybody have any good ideas? What are you dying to hear about? I'd love some suggestions!
10 comments:
how about peanut butter?
the funniest meal you've had lately
the latest panty adventure.
Or maybe your Christmas wish list.
or if you can't think of a good post, you can always add stuff to your sidebar, or play around with some gadgets or something -- that's something new, too.
Or what about pictures of Mike at work? Are those allowed? What about the book you've read most recently?
your favorite season.
your newest favorite outfit.
things you do that mike doesn't know about .. . like putting on make up in the car. =)
how much you love your younger sister named Rebecca
To go along with SJ, change your blog name every so often.
Funny student stories.
carpooling stories.
What about stuff that happens at school, or things that you wish you had but can't? I know I have a hard time writing sometimes, so I know how you feel.
Let me know when you are coming to Utah and I'll arrange some time so I can teach you to crochet.
I'd still like to see that blog entry about peanut butter. Maybe I'll take up the challenge on my blog...
Post a Comment