You know you're getting bigger when ...
I have a non-maternity coat that long ago lost the bottom button - it had just fallen off and somehow I lost track of the button before I could sew it on. I've worn the coat a few times during pregnancy, just without buttoning the (non-existing) bottom button, and it's worked all right up until now. But Friday night Mike and I pulled into the garage. I got out of his car and POP! The top button popped off of my coat! We had to get a flashlight to find it out in the dark. Yes, Mike had a fun time teasing me about it.
I guess I won't be wearing that coat again until next winter!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
3 comments:
Aww, the joys of nothing fitting! Glad you found the button.
I think we need of picture of you in the coat. :)
luckily you don't need that coat for a while
Post a Comment