Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pants

Sorry I haven't written much lately. I've sort of had a "blogger's block." My life seems pretty routine lately, so I haven't really felt inspired to write about much. If you have any fun ideas of things you're just dying to hear about, let me know!

Anyway, so the title of this post is "Pants." Mike has a favorite pair of pajama pants. He wears them all the time - and not just for bed! I'm talking he changes into them as soon as we walk in the door from church on Sundays! Well, the other day after doing laundry, we noticed that they were starting to wear thin in the bum area. Sure enough, today he was walking away from me, and I noticed white peeking through! The pants were totally threadbare.

Next thing I know, I heard this huge tearing sound. Mike just poked his finger through the hole, grabbed, and pulled! The result is below:


Do you see the huge tears?
Now he has to wear his other pair of pj pants, but they're not as nice, not as comfy, and they're too short for my very tall husband. I guess I know what to get him for his birthday now! :)

4 comments:

Ann Michelle said...

Michelle,
Get him two pairs. Then he has an extra pair. :)

Spencer said...

Did he tear them on purpose because he was sick of how threadbare they were, or did his finger just accidentally pass by that way and create a catastrophe?

Michelle said...

He tore them on purpose because he figured their life was already over. It was premeditated murder.

Rebecca said...

haha. great post!