Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Warm!

Today actually was up to 72 degrees! That's a miracle out here! Yesterday was also high 60s, so I dragged Mike out for a bike ride for our FHE activity. Well, first we had to fill our bike tires, and mine are so fancy that they require a special valve. So it took 10 minutes to even figure out how to fill my tires. But eventually we (meaning Mike, not me) got it figured out, and we were on our way.
It was so lovely to be out on a bike again! I have missed that so much. We only went 4 miles, which is nothing compared to how much bike riding I did last summer, but it's slightly different with a bump in front. I had to stop every once in a while and straighten up because I was getting squished inside! But the weather was gorgeous, there was a nice gentle breeze, and it was a great activity! Hooray for spring!!!

9 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Humph. Today is forecasted to the low 50's. The highest we've been since last fall. Yuck. But at least it's the high 50's and not raining.

LaRae said...

Glad you enjoy bike riding. It's something I haven't done in a long time!

Rebecca said...

How fun! I especially liked the references to little Stetzon . . .=)

Audrey Seymour said...

Michelle I need your physical address pleaaaaasse?

Audrey Seymour said...

PS Pregant ladies are not supposed to go on dangerous bike rides

Heidi said...

You were getting all squished inside? How do you think Stetz-o felt about the whole ride?

:) I'm glad it's warming up for you.

Jennifer said...

Bec, you gonna learn?

Eric said...

Tanya's been wanting a bike, and also a trailer (of course, I would be the one towing kids in the trailer), so we can go on a family ride up the Jordan River parkway trail. Sounds fun.

Jennifer said...

Go for it, Eric! That'd be fun for all.