So here's my question. Can ANYONE out there help me find a LONG maternity skirt? It's still very cold here, and the only maternity skirts I can find anywhere online (because in the stores here? That's even harder than online! They don't even have maternity sections in most of the stores out here, let alone long skirts!) are knee length.
Yes, knee length. What pregnant lady just loves showing off her legs? And what pregnant lady can be modest in a knee length skirt? I mean, church membership aside, it's just harder to sit modestly with a big full belly and a kid that likes to sit as low as he possibly can. Plus, knee length is COLD!
So, please help me be an internet sleuth. I would love a skirt that I can wear with many different tops. Some great ideas are a long denim one, a long black one, or a long khaki one. However, the only one I've found is this from Motherhood. It would be perfect, but it's only available in small, which I am not.
Is anyone out there a better hunter than I am???? Thank you for your help!!!
6 comments:
This is a tough one. I found my favorite long denim skirt at JC Penney. I also found my long black one at ON. I have yet to find a great kakhi maternity skirt.
I've looked at both of those sites, and neither has any long skirts.
maybe you just needed to look more in winter. summer they are going to have the short sleeveless stuff.
I can't remember if I have any long maternity skirts, but I know that I have some skirts that are about mid shin
My sister is a excellent semstress. That was her major at school. She could sow you one. I know she would be willing. Let me know if you want her to try and find you a pattern and material.
I wouldn't know where to look because I always sewed all my maternity clothes. (And of course the style of maternity clothes back then is certainly not the style now!!)
Post a Comment