Friday, October 23, 2009

Cards

I was asked to teach a card-making class at our Super Saturday coming up on Halloween. Since I needed to plan for that, my card-making supplies have been all over the living room table for the past week. (Bless my patient husband!) The first two cards (the fall-themed ones) are 2 of the 3 cards that I'm going to teach at the class. And the rest of the pictures are some of the ones that I made just for fun. :) Who knows... one might even come to you in the mail!












Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Just curious about the ribbons. Do you buy them or are they scraps from something else? I love my ribbon supply too.

Jennifer said...

It's a toss up between the get well soon, 3 pink flowers one, and the ghost.

Michelle said...

I bought one package with some of the basic colors in it, and I have occasionally bought those $.99 rolls of riboon if I have a specific project I need it for, but I also save scraps from anything and everything else, too.