Friday, October 23, 2009

Daddy time and toys

This video shows Aidan with some "daddy time"... absolutely adorable in my opinion. My favorite part is how he stabs Mike in the eye. Several times, actually. :)



This video is a little long (sorry - I don't know how to edit them.... you don't have to watch the whole thing), but it makes me laugh. When Aidan gets really tired, sometimes he gets super silly. The smallest thing will absolutely set him off. Here, I pulled out a random pen in a box of old junk. It has a bobble head on the top, and Aidan just went NUTS!



And last but not least, Aidan has decided that his Binky is a toy. Sometimes when he's tired, he yanks it out, but then he howls because he doesn't have anything to suck on! I keep putting it back in his mouth, though - I am determined to not have a thumb-sucker!


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Emma is doing the same thing with her bink!!! It takes about ten times putting it back in at night before she will finally fall asleep!! She has managed to get it back in on her own once, but I am still waiting for her to actually figure out how to do that on purpose.

Lisa Merkley said...

Love, love, love the middle video! So cute!

Jeni G said...

love seeing Mike with his 'boy'! These vids are great.