Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Stats

Well, Aidan had his 4 month well child visit on Monday. (Wow, that went by quickly!) He is very healthy; even his hernia has disappeared. And the stats are:

Weight: 17 lbs 15 oz - 95-97th percentile band (Only 4 more pounds until we have to get a new car seat...)


Height: 28 inches - ABOVE the 99th percentile band (I made her double check that because it seemed SO long, but she got the same measurement both times!) (Only ONE more inch before we have to get a new car seat based on height!)

My child is a monster! (In a totally adorable way, of course.) We had four babies born in our ward this summer, and one ward member put it like this: "Aidan looks like the ENFORCER of the babies!" I'm so grateful that he's healthy!

This is a very typical pose for him - he is CONSTANTLY sucking on as much of his hand as he can get in there. In fact, the doctor said he is already teething. (And I say, "NO! I want that adorable toothless grin for a while longer still!" Oh, well.)

(I must confess: my mommy pride is also grateful that he's adorable!)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

What an adorable babe you guys made! :) I'm a poet. You know it.

And I like your lovely new background, too!

Spencer said...

Um, are we surprised that Mike and Michelle's kid is a baby Goliath?

Not at all.

Michelle said...

Spencer, are you calling me fat???

Heidi said...

I keep coming back to this to see my adorable nephew! I want to meet him!

Emily said...

...that pic almost makes him look like he has the Blake lazy eye! :) cuteness

jessica said...

What great stats. I'm betting he has a beautiful brain;)
May I suggest a Britax. They are fantastic!!! I would swear by them:)