Friday, October 23, 2009

Double Take

I was looking through some old pictures on my computer and I came across this one:


It was in the folder with all of my pictures from when we were dating, and I was like, "Oops, I must have put that picture in the wrong folder!" And then I looked closer... and that's not my kid!

THIS is Mike with MY kid.


That other picture is four years old and shows Mike with my nephew Tyler! You can sure tell these two boys are cousins, can't you?!
P.S. I finally had time to update my blog today (sorry, I know it's been a while), so be sure to scroll down for lots of new entries!

2 comments:

Lisa Merkley said...

Yeah, but mine's cuter. But I guess you can have the other cute one as long as you know he comes in second.

Michelle said...

Um, excuse me. On MY blog, MY kid is the cutest. Your kid can be the cutest on YOUR blog.