As much as I love spring (and I do! The trees are finally blooming here and it is BEAUTIFUL!), there is one part that I don't love: the return of bugs. Mike has squished several spiders already, including one who had built an egg sack in the corner of our computer room.
This is an old picture from last spring showing a nasty bug that we found in our house (and subsequently killed with spider spray - all of its legs started falling off!).
And why do I share this picture with you now? Well, the other day at school I was washing my dishes after lunch. Everyone washes theirs in the same sink, so it often has bubbles that the previous person didn't rinse out. I saw something black under the bubbles and thought it might have been someone's coffee grounds. Then I rinsed out the bubbles, and sure enough, it was one of those guys from my picture above! Gross!!!
Oh, well. I guess I'd rather have a few bugs and some warm weather than be back in winter again!
4 comments:
What in the world weird kind of bug is that? It has too many legs to be either an insect or a spider. And it doesn't look like any centipede I have ever seen! Yuck!
Eew. Bugs are better outside.
Grody. That's one ugly bug. It should go to the "Ugly Bug Ball."
That is VILE!
Post a Comment