Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mike is 30!!!



My adorable husband turned 30 this week! I thought about having the big party where everyone wears black and makes a bunch of jokes about old age... but I didn't. Oh, well. I don't think he would have been that embarrassed anyway, and I do have to remember that my own 30th birthday isn't all that far away. Instead, we just had a yummy shrimp dinner on Wednesday, a yummy lasagna dinner with friends on Friday, some kive and ice cream (instead of cake), and birthday presents, his favorite of which was new speakers for his computer.

And just for kicks, I thought I'd include this card that I found online. It made me laugh!


Happy birthday, hon! You're the best!

7 comments:

LaRae said...

Hope it was a fun one, Mike!

Lisa Merkley said...

30 is overrated. It feels just like 29! Except that now you have to check a different age span when filling out forms.

Jon said...

that has to be my favorite card that I have ever seen!!! lol

Spencer said...

When's Mike's birfdee again (don't hate -- his is neither on October 28th nor September 11th; it's harder to remember.)?

Jennifer said...

may 6th - a week before Josh's b-day

Emily said...

And three weeks before mine!

Rebecca said...

Love the card. Especially the abs of steel(e). =)