Boy, I am TIRED right now! Today was the last day of school, so this whole morning was a whirlwind trying to make sure to get everything to the kids and get them out the door on time. (Maybe it was good that everything went so fast because it didn't leave me time to be too sad. Then again, maybe I'll be more sad next Wednesday or Thursday when I actually don't have to go to work! Then again, maybe I won't be sad until the fall when everyone else starts school again. Then again, maybe I won't be sad at all! :)
Anyway, this whole afternoon we had time to work in our room, which was wonderful. And I had two very dedicated ladies who came to help me, which was also wonderful. But I spent about 6 hours bending and lifting and moving and walking and sorting and cleaning and I am tired!
Boy, I would sure love a nice pedicure right now. Or a bath. Except our bathtub is gross, so I'm not getting in there. Sigh. Oh, well... maybe I'll just soak my feet or something.
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
2 comments:
What's wrong with your tub?
Well, hindsight is wonderful. It was all that bending, lifting, etc., that brought little Aidan earlier than you were expecting! Glad you had some teachers helping you get things taken care of in your classroom.
Post a Comment