My brother Spencer had a fun quiz on his blog to see who knew him and his wife better. I liked the idea and told him that I would steal it. It took me a while, and I couldn't think of as many questions as he did, but here's my version!
Here are your instructions: Read the questions. Without looking at anyone else's comments, make your best guess for which person it might be. All of the answers are either Mike or Michelle. (Sorry, please don't abbreviate with M. Or with MS. Or with MBS. We won't know who you mean.) I'll update with a winner... well, when I can, since we all know I'm not the most consistent blogger on the planet! (Although I did do a TON of posts today, so make sure you scroll all the way down until you find one you've seen before!)
1. Who faces the window when we sit at our table?
2. Who likes smelly shower gels?
3. Who spends more time with the flower bed out front?
4. Who takes care of our fledgling tomato plants?
5. Whose printer actually works?
6. Who sleeps with the window open?
7. Who likes Sudoku?
8. Who hangs his/her keys on a hook right inside the doorway?
9. Who keeps his/her camera out on the desk?
10. Who buys nice pens? (The other person buys cheap ones.)
11. Who uses mouthwash every night?
12. Who pays the rent?
13. Who pays the tithing?
14. Who wakes up earlier if neither of us has any obligation to get up for?
Good luck and have fun!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
6 comments:
1. Mike
2. Mike
3. Michelle
4. Mike
5. Mike
6. Michelle
7. Michelle
8. Michelle
9. Michelle
10. Mike
11. Mike
12. Michelle
13. Mike
14. Michelle
1. Mike
2. Michelle
3. Michelle
4. Michelle
5. Mike
6. Mike
7. Michelle
8. Michelle
9. Michelle
10. Mike
11. Michelle
12. Mike
13. Mike
14. Michelle
1. Mike
2. Mike
3. Michelle
4. Michelle
5. Michelle
6. Mike
7. Michelle
8. Mike
9. Mike
10. Mike
11. Mike
12. Mike
13. Michelle
14. Mike
1. mike
2. michelle
3. michelle
4. mike
5. mike
6. mike
7. mike
8. mike
9. michelle
10. michelle
11. michelle
12. michelle
13. michelle
14. mike
Do you realize how weird those names look after seeing them over and over again?
1. Mike
2. Michelle
3. Mike
4.Mike
5.Michelle’s
6.Mike
7.Michelle
8.Mike
9.Mike
10.Mike
11.Mike
12.Michelle
13.Michelle
14.Mike
Haha -- now you have to grade them!
so, is anyone else going to take the quiz so that Michelle can grade the answers?!
Post a Comment