This is a picture that I took forever ago. The reason I had a random picture of my foot was because I ran into the door in the middle of the night and ended up with that bruise on my little toenail for about 2 months.
Anyway, look at the difference now!!! My feet are starting to get so swollen! Mike loves to push them at night and see how long he can leave a thumbprint. Silly guy!
Also, FYI, that nice new toenail paint will probably have to last until baby gets here because I don't think I can reach my feet again!
Don't you love feet?! Especially pregnant ones! :)
5 comments:
Make Mike paint them! My neighgor took me to get a pedi about 3 weeks before Sarah was born and it lasted until she was born, thank goodness!
I never worried about toenail painting when I was pregnant! In fact, I hadn't ever done it until about a year ago when we had pedictures with our daughers at YW.
Wowsies. Them bees some swollen feet.
I like how it looks simply like a leg with toes. Or an arm with partially-severed fingers, for that matter. Swollen feet remind me of Dad (RIP) 'cause he often had them.
Which finger was cut off?!?!
That was for you, Spence. =)
Post a Comment