Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aidey Baben

This post is just for fun. Here's my cute little kiddo after a bath. Don't you love his little dimple?!

And here's a video of him taking some anti-gas medicine. Don't you love watching how much he hates it?!

I love my baybee! (This is now your chance to hit Comment and tell me what a darling little baby I have. C'mon, all you lurkers that read my blog and don't say anything. I know you're out there! Just make me feel good about what a cute son I have!)

6 comments:

Audrey Seymour said...

I love the video. How funny! He is way adorable!

Spencer said...

What a darling little baby you have!

Nicole said...

He really is so cute!

Emily said...

Uh, I guess he's cute.

Lisa Merkley said...

Cute.

BTW, he won't spit out as much if you squirt it into his mouth by his cheek.

Heidi said...

Cute kiddo. Does he have gas problems which require you to give him the anti-gas medicine, or does every baby have to take that?