Height: 24 inches (2 feet - go baby!) - 90th percentile
Weight: 13 lbs 3 oz - 90th percentile
Head Circumference - 15 inches - 50th percentile
The doctor said Aidan was looking very healthy - yay! The only "problem" was his belly button. Mike and I have noticed over the past week or so that it started sticking out very far and was kind of purple-colored, which was strange since Aidan used to have a normal-colored innie. Check it out:
Aidan also had to have some immunizations. Of course he cried, but he was a trooper. I think it was harder on Mommy than on Aidan! He's been a little fussy and has been running a small temperature since then, but he seems to be on the mend. I'm so grateful we live in a time with modern medicine!
And this one just makes me laugh. Check out the huge amount of spit-up on his face, as well as the GIGANTIC wet patch on his onesie (that I had just put on him). And yet, he's just smiling away, happy as can be!
And to end, I'd like to share a few cute shots. Lisa, this one is for you. (The outfit is on loan from her boys. I love this one!)
(No, he doesn't normally spit up this much - I was bad and had Culver's frozen custard the night before, which always makes him spitty. I know better, I was just bad. Yeah, I just folded our laundry from the last 3-4 days - we used 21 burp cloths in only 4 days! I know, no more Culver's!!!)
6 comments:
Oh...I remember the spit up rags with Sarah. They were OUT OF CONTROL!! We were going through 35-40 a week. That's 5-6 spit rags a day. EVERY WEEK
And Josh had the umbilical hernia. Still does. In fact, at his last (6 yr old) well child visit, the dr. said something about it. It might have to be fixed in the future. We'll see. Hope Aidan's fixes itself before he's 6.
Oh man! I don't think I've gone through 3 or 4 burp clothes in the 6 weeks! Same with Addie. I'm so glad I made you those extra rags!
That thing is HUGE!
Sj - that "thing"? referring to my son or his spit up spot?
So Aidan and I have something in common (the hernia)! He is darling and growing up so fast.
Michelle, I think SJ means the 'thing' is the bellybutton!
Post a Comment