Anyway, we talked about a lot of tips and practiced by taking lots of pictures. I thought I would share some cute ones of my wonderful Young Women!


(This last one is of my amazing counselor, Natalie. I know, she could pass for one of the girls!)
I am so lucky to be working with these wonderful people!
4 comments:
Your girls are young looking. There must be something in the water here, because the Beehives don't look that young in our ward.
I'd like to defend my "brooz" vote. No gangster would think to use the whole "ew" sound. They're all young, less-intelligent people that would think double letters are cool.
And yet, Spencer, wouldn't all ganstas be familiar with "brew?" As in, "Get me some brewsky!" So they might know how to spell it
"brewz." I'm just sayin.
I don't think gangsters would call it a brewsky. I picture that word belonging to the "Hey dude" California surfer beach type guys.
And brewsky is prolly too soft of a drink for a real gangster.
Post a Comment