This is in honor of Dinah. When I lived with her, I remember her making calzones all the time, and I was so impressed! I thought she was such a good chef!
One of Mike's favorite things that I make is homemade pizza, so I've gotten pretty good at making that. The other day I was trying to plan my menu, and I remembered Dinah's calzones. I took my recipe for pizza, tweaked it a little, and voila!
(They tasted pretty yummy, too!)
3 comments:
Looks yummy. There's a place here with delicious dessert calzones. I like them.
Did Mike like it?
Michelle! I'm so glad you sent me your blog address. Sorry it's taken me forever to get here. It's good to see what you're up to--as always, you make me laugh! Thanks for keeping in touch. The calzones do look great. I am impressed.
-Amy
Post a Comment