Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sweet Tooth Treats

Okay, I admit it. Mike and I both have a fairly big sweet tooth. I try not to eat a ton of junk, but it's hard because we like treats so much!


Anyway, I just wanted to share some pictures of some yummy food I've made this week.




These are cookies I made for a BBQ Mike and I went to on Labor Day. I think Kennan was the biggest fan! (He's my friend's son.) I must be Mom's daughter because I really enjoyed decorating them.



These cookies are a new recipe I tried tonight - white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. VERY. YUMMY! I had to make Mike eat the burnt ones first (well, they weren't really burnt, but I cooked them on a regular pan (not Pampered Chef), so they turned out more brown around the bottom and not as pretty) so I could take a picture of the good ones. Now we'll have to pace ourselves and not eat all of these pretty ones tonight! :)

5 comments:

Eric said...

can you mail some to me? oh well, I guess not, they would probably be stale before I got them

Heidi said...

They do look tasty, though. The strawberry ones are cute, too. Good job. And make sure you guys don't become Fatty McFat Fats. Or blow up like my Aunt Roberta.

LaRae said...

Yummy and cute.

Audrey Seymour said...

I love those strawberry's cookies. What a great idea!

Jennifer said...

And you say Lisa is very domestic, Michelle. You're tooting your own domestic horn now (cookies, roses, etc).