(See why it has a capital letter and a period at the end?)
So the story behind this lovely beauty is as follows: At the end of last school year, I was packing up my entire classroom. As I was doing that, Emily called with some questions about the class play I always do. I ended up giving her some tips and saying that she could borrow some of my costumes if she wanted to try a play I had done a few years ago. I dutifully packed the costumes and mailed them to Emily. (You know, they ask at the post office if you have anything dangerous in there, and of course I said no...)
So Emily got my package, and a few days later she called to ask me a question about it. Then she's like, "So what's with the knife?" And I'm like, "I have no idea what you're talking about it." It turns out this lovely beauty was somehow in the bottom of the box! I think it was because I had packed the costumes in a random box that was hanging around the school waiting for teachers who needed it to pack, and it must have somehow been in there!
Anyway, Emily sent it back with the costumes, where I showed it to Mike and asked what to do with it. Believe it or not, he actually likes this knife! He kept it and uses it! Sigh. What do you do with THAT thing???
4 comments:
It's kind of like Jon with his fetish (sp) with guns!
Yes... I was trying to figure out how the knife was a) appropriate for a school play, and b) used in a play about Chinese sisters! ????
haha What a Knife. I see why it needs the capital letter and a period. Hideodorous
Obviously Mike's taste in ties does not carry over to his taste in weapons.
Post a Comment