Emily tagged Mike on her blog, but he doesn't even have his own blog, and I know he wouldn't do anything on my blog even if paid him! (This is a different tag than the one I just got - this tag is just to post 6 insignificant facts about yourself.) So I'll do his 6 random facts for him.
1. He only shaves about 2 times a week.
2. When his back is sore, he likes me to roll it with a rolling pin.
3. He has an extensive music collection - much larger than many of the Blakes!
4. He loves movies. Any and all - he'll even watch my girlie ones with me.
5. He drinks out of very large cups. Anything else he calls a sacrament cup.
6. His belly button lint is always dark blue, no matter what color shirt and pants he had on. (Very strange...)
I love this guy!!!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
4 comments:
dark blue belly button lint? hmm . ..interesting.
HAHAHA
Jon only shaves on Sunday... :( So so do I.
Hee hee.
Post a Comment