I was tagged by Lisa (my sister).
The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 joys: Mike, Teaching, my Young Women
3 fears: wasps, especially if they are in my house (!!), offending someone without even knowing it, not being good enough
3 goals: get more food storage going, have kids, get my pictures labeled and caught up
3 current obsessions/collections: the Twilight series, scrapbooking/making cards, being the best teacher I can be
3 facts about myself: I hate doing laundry, summer is my new favorite season, I love riding my bike
3 comments:
you got me!
hey, here's an official tag for Mike, just to see what Michelle will write about him... :) (see my blog)
I can't imagine where you got that hate for laundry from?
Post a Comment