Sunday, September 28, 2008

Crack Attack

All right. I debated on whether or not posting this was going to offend someone. I'm sorry if it does. However, Mike keeps bugging me to do it (he's just proud because he was the one who snapped the pictures), and I decided that enough people in my family would get a laugh out of it, so I decided to do it. I hope I don't offend anyone!

The other day, we had an appointment set up with our power company to update our meter. They wanted to put in some new digital thing that would allow them to read it from the street rather than from inside the garage. So the guy shows up and knocks on the front door. We talk to him for a little bit and tell him to go right into the garage. He turns around and BAM!

I turned to Mike and said, "Did I just see what I thought I saw?!" He said, "Yeah!" Then he promptly ran to get the camera and snapped a few pictures so I could share this lovely experience with you.


(This is a reconnaissance photo taken through the blinds.)

Sigh. And I thought it was just supposed to be plumbers...


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

SICK! During Visiting Teaching tonight, one of the girls who teaches 1st grade mentioned her little plumber in her classroom. The mom says no matter what she trys in buying clothes and other accessories, the kid looks like a plumber. And, the other kids are so young and innocent, they either don't care or notice.

Hey, Michelle, do you know Emily Rice? Maybe that's why she's familiar to me... Did you ever teach at the same school at a teacher with that name? She and I thought we might have been in cohort together, but we were in different districts. All we could figure out was seeing each other in the McKay building. But maybe I knew her through you?....

Michelle said...

Nope, the name doesn't sound familiar. Sorry.

Heidi said...

Gross! But I guess I can give compliments to Mike for cracking such nice pictures. Pun intended. :)

Rebecca said...

three words. dis. gus. ting.
but props on the pictures . . .i bet the guy didn't even notice . . .shocker

Lisa Merkley said...

Impressive...how much of a zoom do you have?