Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Motherhood - highs and lows

There are some incredible highs to motherhood. When your baby smiles at you,





or when he is so cute in his darling Sunday clothes (thanks, Grandma!) and coos at you,



when he lets you sleep 7 1/2 hours in a row (yay!!!),

and when he sleeps snuggled on your chest.

But there are a few things about motherhood that sure stink!




P.S. This post is for you, Spencer. I know you are rotfloling right now! ;)

6 comments:

Spencer said...

love the poop. I also love how his hair is growing around the outside of his head like a clown's.

Michelle said...

No, that's what's LEFT of his baby hair. The rest of it fell out. And yeah, we like his old man patch, too. Actually, now it's more of a baby mullet. Sah-weet!

Nicole said...

Pretty sick! And yes, the Park View Staff HAS changed that much!

Lisa Merkley said...

Eeww. I hate how that stuff stains clothes, too. Eeww. Eeww. Eeww.

Michelle said...

Um, Lisa? He was wearing an outfit that you loaned me when he dumped that little surprise.

Sorry.

Except that I was AWESOME and got the stain out! I have a REALLY good stain stick!

Yay!

Heidi said...

Why'd you poop on your own kid?!!