
All right, I've seen it once before. But it's been a while, and I forgot the storyline. So when Mike and I watched Rudy the other night, I have to confess... I bawled! Yeah, I know - Michelle, cry at a football movie?! But it's true!
So are there any other Rudy fans out there? (And if you haven't seen it yet, this is my official recommendation to you! Great movie, and awesome music, too!) Did anyone else cry? :)
4 comments:
Yes, I have cried every time I watch it. Heidi and I watched it not too long ago. It truly makes you realize there are good people out there in the world who reach out to those who might be different. Oh, that we might all be more Christ-like!
Michelle and football and tears? Yeah, Rudy'll do that. Sometimes, I get emotional on Remember the Titans, too. =) I also recommend watching Radio. It's a football movie, too .. .actually, I think it's the movie Mom is commenting on. =) Since I know we own that one. =)
how funny! I have never seen it!
GOOD MOVIE! Sean Astin is also in a new movie called "Forever Strong," a Rugby movie that will be in theaters starting the 26th. We already saw it earlier this year at an LDS film festival. THAT is a GREAT movie. Go take your hubby to it, Michelle.
Post a Comment