So, just in case you needed another testimony, here it is! My Young Women are very spread apart. We had 3 active Laurels, no active Mia Maids, and 5 active Beehives. However, this summer one Laurel graduated from high school and moved to Relief Society, and the other Laurel moved away! This left just Lani, a high school senior, to be ALL ALONE with 5 Beehives every Sunday and Wednesday - not the best situation!!!
Well, I've been praying for Lani to have someone - either for someone to move into our ward or for someone to get baptized. I knew she needed a friend. She's had many people take the discussions, but no one has joined the church... until now! One of her best friends announced tonight that she's getting baptized! Yay for prayer, and welcome to our ward, Dani!
What's Wrong With This Picture?
21 hours ago
4 comments:
That is so awesome! Not only for your Laurel, but for Dani! And how awesome that it is one of Lani's best friends, so they will already have a good friendship as Dani becomes used to things in the church! Keep praying!
You've always been so faithful! You are the greatest! I'm proud of all your work for your callings and I am sure all the wonderful YW will forever remember you!
Tell Lani that I'm glad to have met her . . .the awesome missionary that she is! Hardcore.
I think our YW leader is a little worried about our YW now that most of the more mature people went to college. That's so exciting for you and Lani and Dani!
Post a Comment