Friday, August 1, 2008

My Cards

Since Mom asked, and since I have made a ton of cards while Mike has been gone, I thought I'd put a few of my favorites on here.








Sort of a black, red, and white theme going, isn't there? I guess I must like those colors together! (It might also have something to do with the fact that I'm using some of my leftover cards that happen to already have black trim around the edge. I had to kind of get creative!) Any other card-making fans out there?



P.S. Mike comes back tonight! Yay!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

The cards sure are cute, Michelle. Even if you can't make jam, you can make cards!!

Oh, and I heard you placed bets about who would be next to create a blog....

Lisa Merkley said...

Cute cards. I wish we could be closer and Bex and Whitters and you and me could sit around and make cards together. And of course, anyone else who would like would be welcome to join. :)

Maybe we should be planning a BLBlake family reunion with something like that...

LaRae said...

I like those colors together for scrapbooking, also. Cute creativity. Have fun with Mike back. Hope he had fun.

Audrey Seymour said...

Who knew? I think they are just great and very pro looking. I would buy them in a store. Great work... I feel the creative side of me coming out again!

Heidi said...

Very, very cute!

Rebecca said...

THanks for your card-making tips . .. re-using cars, $1-3 pre-made kits at Wal-Mart and the Dollar Store.
And. . .I'm fully expecting that hideous pink one at my wedding. =)