We rode the Skyglider, which is this thing that lifts you in the air and takes you slowly over the park. It was fun, except for the time that we stopped right over a dad changing his little girl's diaper!
We went on the Old Mill ride. It was basically just a boat ride in the dark, so I couldn't get pictures inside of it, but here's the old mill and us in the boat just as it started.
We rode the gravitron. (Yeah, remember that old thing that spins you around so fast that you can't lift yourself or your arm or head off the wall?) We were both kind of dizzy after that!
We went to a cooking show. They were selling cookware. Very EXPENSIVE cookware, I might add, which meant that (of course) we wanted to buy some. But we didn't. The show was still fun, and the sample food was still very good.
And of course, we went to see the animals. That wasn't my favorite part (a little too stinky for my tastes), but you have to do that at the State Fair!
3 comments:
How fun! Is there a state fair in UTah? I have never been to one either but it looks so fun! Love the hairy hats!
I believe there is a state fair in Utah. I vaguely remember hearing about it as I was growing up there, but never went.
There is one is Spanish Fork (I believe that's the city) in Septemberish?? I saw something on a billboard recently about a fair. I think it was a state fair, at least...
Post a Comment